hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm tired of the weight of mortality, i want to tear it from my veins
until i bleed silver and gold
Well I’m glad you’re here and not still out there.” She chimes, pleased that she doesn’t have to go rampaging through the snows and mud to find him. Instead, tucked into her layers of clothes, a quick departure from her home to his, barging through doors.

She’s the picture perfect vision of innocence when he rolls his eyes at her adventures planned, bounding over to the kitchen to reveal the bear claws within the box as he opens it, a soft smile tugging at the corners of her lips. “Where do you think?” Comes the quiet chimed question, moving then to his cupboards to find mugs and set to making the coffee.

The best I could find.” And that’s where these two worlds combine — because this was most certainly the Basin, but neither of them were alive. Amalia had not existed in that world versus this, and the bear claw that Deimos bites into will remind him much of the Shield whether it’s good or bad. Dreams were finicky like that, but Rexanna trudges on, working about his kitchen as if she were here far more often than her own. “Azrael is growing up well. They’ve got an interest in engineering.” She flashes him an easy grin with that. “I’m not sure if Bastien would prefer they keep their toys together or keep enhancing them.
maybe one day they'll chant our names
and name galaxies after us, and we too shall be eternal
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks - by Rexanna - 08-29-2020, 12:29 AM