hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm tired of the weight of mortality, i want to tear it from my veins
until i bleed silver and gold
You always do.” She admits, a wide fanged grin crossing her face before she’s letting the coffee drip and she’s moving to grab a bear claw for herself. Taking a bite, she mulls over his question, leaning against the counter top and letting her sapphire gaze focus on the Reaper’s Sword. “She’ll always be there, regardless. But you’ve got to focus on you.” She moves then, pressing her hand to his shoulder with that same soft smile, almost motherly. “Look after yourself and she can look after herself, and then? Who knows? Time will tell.” Rexanna, always optimistic, let’s the words fall from her lips. Perhaps it is Amalia, perhaps it is the woman in the rain.

She moves away to begin pouring the cups of coffee, adding in sugars where necessary and milk to top it off, before she’s handing the mug to Deimos and taking a sip of her own. “They will be thrilled.” She snorts, before mention of Kiada has her sighing, an exasperated look crossing her face. “I’m not sure. She’s infatuated with that boy Chulane. I think Kianzo wants to murder him for stealing all the attention.” A hum of a laugh leaves her throat before she’s tugging on his hand to guide them outside into the snows on the wintery morning.
maybe one day they'll chant our names
and name galaxies after us, and we too shall be eternal
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks - by Rexanna - 08-29-2020, 12:52 AM