hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm tired of the weight of mortality, i want to tear it from my veins
until i bleed silver and gold
She flashes him a fiercer grin, an acknowledgement that they needed to be their own warriors, their own saviors. Nobody could save them but themselves — hasn’t she learned that time and time again? What would it take for Deimos to learn the same too? He was smarter than she was, not getting stuck in the situations that she did. But for him? It would take longer because of it. She only hopes he knows.

So instead, she releases him, a hum of a laugh slipping from her throat as he says that he hated that Tembovu whisked her away, and Rexanna inclines her head a small amount with a shrug. “I hated that I let him. I hated that I thought I was special to him when all I had become was a broodmare.” She shrugs with that. “But I got Kia and Zo out of it. I wouldn’t change that.” She hums softly, looking out along the snows again. “And Bastien has been both a blessing and salvation.” Flashing him a softer smile, as if she approves of the friendship blossoming between Bastien and Deimos, she sends him off to get the towels for their trip.

This is where dreams become strange, when Deimos arrives. She’ll grab his arm so they can start the trek, and once their feet step off the porch, they’re there on the edge of the hot springs, Rexanna shedding her outer layers to reveal that scar on her chest where she’d been impaled, the brand etched into her neck from her previous life before here. “It’s a perfect day for this. I missed the springs so much.” She hums, diving into it as mist sweeps up from it, soothing the chill against her skin as the sun rises higher above.
maybe one day they'll chant our names
and name galaxies after us, and we too shall be eternal
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks - by Rexanna - 08-29-2020, 08:00 PM