hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm tired of the weight of mortality, i want to tear it from my veins
until i bleed silver and gold
You let people in. You just don’t care for the repercussions for when you outgrow each other.” She shrugs to that, giving him an encouraging smile. “I swear I heard something somewhere… It’s better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, right?” It had taken her some time to understand it, but she does. Intimately. Because if Deimos hadn’t loved her, he wouldn’t have these memories to visit and manifest, he wouldn’t have an inkling of any sort of happiness even if it had been taken away.

She’s glad she had Bastien for however long she did. She’s glad she had all of them for as long as she did, even when death and pain tore them apart.

They reach the hot springs, and she practically beams under his pride and compliments, shoulders rising and falling in almost a girlish shrug. “You are special too, Deimos. You just have to act like it.” A wink is granted his way before she’s diving into the hot springs, sighing contently at the warmth that leaks through her bones. As he sits within it too, Rex shifts over to sit at his side, mimicking his stance and relaxation.

Is she?” Comes the question, a hum of a laugh leaving her. “You’ll have to tell me how they are.” She murmurs, sinking into the water with a content sigh.

You know… Maybe a trip to Halo or wherever else is just what you need. Go for yourself and explore and live, make new memories and friends that make you happy so you can come back and tell me all about them too.” She tilts her head toward him, smiling softly as the light illuminates her sapphire gaze into soft warm pools of flame.
maybe one day they'll chant our names
and name galaxies after us, and we too shall be eternal
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks - by Rexanna - 08-29-2020, 08:35 PM