hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm tired of the weight of mortality, i want to tear it from my veins
until i bleed silver and gold
Her gaze immediately moves to the water before them, watching as it shifts and changes into an imagery of the battle that took place. “A sea panther, huh?” She chimes, flashing him a grin and letting a laugh slip from her throat – a slight squeeze to his shoulder from the hand still draped around his. The mention of the Flood however, has Rexanna ‘tsking’ lightly under her breath. “The flood? Wait – Oh! Sunjata?

Once the realization hits, she very undignifiedly cackles.

Are you sure? I absolutely would’ve.” She scrunches her nose in clear distaste and amusement. When Deimos continues to shift the magic and the creatures in the water. She lets the thoughts in her mind swirl as the panther begins to dissipate into the foam of the hot springs again. “I take it you all killed it?” Her sapphire gaze flits back to him, a dark brow raised.

But then, the words that leave his lips as she magically makes the bear claws appear, has her grinning a wide fanged grin at him. “You’re never without me, Deimos.” She lifts her free hand once she’s finished her bear claw and taps him on his chest, over where his heart is. “I’m here. Always.
maybe one day they'll chant our names
and name galaxies after us, and we too shall be eternal
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks - by Rexanna - 09-02-2020, 06:25 AM