no spoonfuls of sugar
Falke Guildenstern
The "Fixer"

Age: 40 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 18 - Int:
OPHELIA - Regular - Brown Weeper Capuchin
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
“Thank you.” Of course three days won’t matter if Finn doesn’t come home, but what are timelines Gracious, refraining from lingering on the topic now that it’s been resolved, the Fixer moves on. Holding a hand up to gently protest, he says, “No, of course not, I haven’t heard of any specific resistance. But -”

Leaning forward a bit and resettling his feet on the ground, Falke is ready. “I would urge extra caution while the link between the Order and these demigods is fragile. A group of strange men has come out of nowhere to ask them to help end the Voice. Even if they're already inclined, that’s no small thing. Second, Finn wouldn’t form this kind of fixation would some encouragement. He says Ludo’s chosen is broken, and if that’s true, then he’s unpredictable and we need to know more. Third - Doctor Hart knows quite a bit about the Outlanders and I trust her observational skills implicitly. And if Finn ends up being a liability, I would rather be here to facilitate whatever happens than leave it to someone else.” He is the Spyglass’s doctor, after all. It wouldn’t be right to leave it to someone else.

Big ifs, big plays, but Falke is good at painting pictures of the world and the multiple possibilities - or consequences, if one chooses to look at it that way.
FALKE

Table coding by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
no spoonfuls of sugar - by Falke - 08-26-2020, 09:55 PM
RE: no spoonfuls of sugar - by Cian - 08-28-2020, 01:19 AM
RE: no spoonfuls of sugar - by Falke - 08-28-2020, 09:56 PM
RE: no spoonfuls of sugar - by Cian - 08-31-2020, 01:46 AM
RE: no spoonfuls of sugar - by Falke - 08-31-2020, 05:13 PM
RE: no spoonfuls of sugar - by Cian - 08-31-2020, 08:33 PM
RE: no spoonfuls of sugar - by Falke - 09-02-2020, 10:22 PM
RE: no spoonfuls of sugar - by Cian - 09-08-2020, 04:49 PM
RE: no spoonfuls of sugar - by Falke - 09-10-2020, 08:28 PM