hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'm tired of the weight of mortality, i want to tear it from my veins
until i bleed silver and gold
I know.” She murmurs softly, keeping him close as she considers her next words. There’s a variety of things she could say, a multitude of them that settle on the tip of her tongue. But she reins it in, focusing on the stony face of Deimos as a small smile plays on her lips. “Let it hurt. But... let it go. Make new memories to cover the hurt. It’s what I did.” She shrugs, her smile growing wider. “I could have been cold and bitter after my memories returned, of all those children and a loveless marriage, of losing nearly all of them except for Kiada. But I didn’t… And I’m glad. Because they’re still there in my memories, but I had Azrael and Bastien for a time. I have Clemente here too.” And then she’s reaching up to tap on his nose.

There’s a ghost of a smile that cracks his face and she squeezes him tight. “You probably do. Make a box in your mind you can tuck them away into. Don’t leave them hanging up for the cobwebs to find.” She murmurs softly, flashing him another wide grin.
maybe one day they'll chant our names
and name galaxies after us, and we too shall be eternal
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: hold tight the hand of the heart that breaks - by Rexanna - 09-06-2020, 08:03 PM