[SE] behind devastation
open!
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
some nights i stay up cashing in my bad luck
Fire. He smelt it before anything else, the familiar scent of burning, of smoke, of dried leaves and sticks and anything becoming kindling. Fire was something he was familiar with, something he'd grown up with, something all Australians knew well how to manage and survive.

So as he came through the portal, he told Auni to remain in the Glade, and took to the skies in his eagle shift without hesitation. The vision and vantage his avian form gave him made it easy from there - and he spotted to area of concern swiftly, tilting his path towards it.

It was more of a pillar of flame than a fire like the one he'd experienced in Australia. And that was when he began to suspect magic was at play - devastating, scorching, sweltering magic, wielded by a master within the Ruins of the Hollowed Grounds.

"DEIMOS!" He had shifted back human, standing as close as he could get without being burned himself, shouting over the crackling flames, recognising the outline of the monolith of a man amongst them. Where was Zuriel? What could he do?

Running a hand through his hair, he tried to take another step closer, tried again to shout, but th1e air was hot, it stole his breath - he shouted anyway, trying to penetrate the inferno, trying again and again until he managed to pierce it. "DEIMOS!"
some nights i call it a draw
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
[SE] behind devastation - by Deimos - 09-01-2020, 09:48 PM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Chulane - 09-07-2020, 10:26 AM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Deimos - 09-07-2020, 10:13 PM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Chulane - 09-08-2020, 01:41 PM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Deimos - 09-08-2020, 09:22 PM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Chulane - 09-09-2020, 05:44 AM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Deimos - 09-09-2020, 08:58 PM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Chulane - 09-10-2020, 05:20 AM