[SE] behind devastation
open!
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
some nights i stay up cashing in my bad luck
"The what?!" he shouted over the crackle of the flames, over the burning, the inferno created by the Sword. He was confused, looking from side to side, around the ruins of fallen stone and concrete, the pillars of a civilisation that had risen and fallen eons ago. He watched as Deimos behaved like a soldier at war, as he shot and directed his flames at seemingly random structures.

Was he training? Was this some kind of simulation, some game he used to test himself, to improve himself?

It was almost convincing to the vet, almost likely enough that he might've gone along with it… if it weren't for the way he didn't check the flames, didn't keep them restrained, didn't care about the wanton destruction and potential disaster his actions might wrought.

"There's no-one there, Deimos!" he shouted again, striding forward, closer into the line of fire - a foolish action, to be sure, reckless and wild, but he did it anyway, as if to prove the point. "It's just me!" Arms spread wide, he declared it loud and clear, tears springing to his eyes against the heat and effort to keep himself from coughing. He stood before the Sword, pleading with him to come back from whatever delusion had taken him, not knowing what else to do in this moment of reckless abandon.
some nights i call it a draw
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
[SE] behind devastation - by Deimos - 09-01-2020, 09:48 PM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Chulane - 09-07-2020, 10:26 AM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Deimos - 09-07-2020, 10:13 PM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Chulane - 09-08-2020, 01:41 PM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Deimos - 09-08-2020, 09:22 PM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Chulane - 09-09-2020, 05:44 AM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Deimos - 09-09-2020, 08:58 PM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Chulane - 09-10-2020, 05:20 AM