[SE] behind devastation
open!
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
DEIMOS
the fire can't touch me
for I have burned too many times
She didn’t go down; even when the flames struck, even when all his potency, all his rage, all his abhorrence flowed and flickered through each assemblage. More his mind corresponded, it meant more – to chase down the shadows, to unravel the chimeras, to uncover the lies and hypocrisies, their love of peace not enough to undo the lasting effects of war. He’d put every fiber, every mettle, every torrential acrimony into his movements and motions, ducking down further until he could see the whites of their eyes, and then he’d unleash hell.

He wanted them to choke on it. Be bathed in it. Suffer just as much as the Basiners had, wandering in their upheaval, in their abyss, biding their time in the stretch of winter until time wrought them clarity.

A long, low growl rumbled through his chest, and all he could see were the enemies, Kri’s forces combining into Mirage’s, and the Edge was vastly outnumbered as they came in from all sides.

And Chulane, Chulane out there, ignorant and inept. He was distracting, honestly, and the fiend had to ceasefire, concentration adhering. They were heading towards defeat once more at this rate. “How can you not see them?” No one there with the images as clear as day, with the maelstrom unfurling right before his eyes.

He glanced up to see Monster go down, and a shudder, a chill, ran rampant through his shoulders.

“I have to fight.” Couldn’t he fathom it? Couldn’t he understand they were going to lose everything again?
the sea can't harm me
for I have been drowning all my life

Messages In This Thread
[SE] behind devastation - by Deimos - 09-01-2020, 09:48 PM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Chulane - 09-07-2020, 10:26 AM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Deimos - 09-07-2020, 10:13 PM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Chulane - 09-08-2020, 01:41 PM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Deimos - 09-08-2020, 09:22 PM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Chulane - 09-09-2020, 05:44 AM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Deimos - 09-09-2020, 08:58 PM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Chulane - 09-10-2020, 05:20 AM