[SE] behind devastation
open!
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
some nights i stay up cashing in my bad luck
"Because they aren't there!" He bellowed in return. The flames struck the pillars near him, the ruinous piles of rubble and stone obtaining blackened scorch marks in the wake of the Sword's efforts. Chulane did his best to keep a distance from the fiery attacks, but he saw no other way to capture the General's attention, to hold it long enough to make an impact - it was a precarious position, but there was something wrong. This wasn't just some training exercise or some way for the man to release pent up anger - it was more than that, but to what extent, he couldn't be sure.

"You don't have to fight me." He denied, standing strong before him, stepping into the path where flames had finally ceased, stepping before the pillar he seemed so determined to class as an enemy. "It's just me, Deimos," he declared again, almost pleading the fact to the man, as if he kept saying it he could will him to believe it.

He was sweating - of course he was, with the heat from LongHeat and the Sword throwing fire all around. But he was steadfast and determined, standing before his friend, a pillar of strength of character in his own right. "Focus on me, Deimos," he instructed, loud and clear, his voice gravelly from the effort of containing the coughs that wanted to shake him. "Focus on me, and tell me, what do you see?"
some nights i call it a draw
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
[SE] behind devastation - by Deimos - 09-01-2020, 09:48 PM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Chulane - 09-07-2020, 10:26 AM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Deimos - 09-07-2020, 10:13 PM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Chulane - 09-08-2020, 01:41 PM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Deimos - 09-08-2020, 09:22 PM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Chulane - 09-09-2020, 05:44 AM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Deimos - 09-09-2020, 08:58 PM
RE: [SE] behind devastation - by Chulane - 09-10-2020, 05:20 AM