you couldn't fix what I couldn't find
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
FINN
and into the forest i go,
The footsteps upon the stairs are soft and careful, made by bare feet. One step is skipped because he knows that it creaks, and when the johns are sleeping off the latest session, it’s the only chance he gets to steal a little silence, to buy time. Lately, Finn has caught the attention of one man in particular, and he’s visiting more and more. But tonight is not one of those nights, and the not-yet-Spyglass aches right down to his bones.

A sigh slips out when he’s finally reached the bottom step, and he turns about to head towards the kitchen just past the staircase. Only a tangle of silk gets caught about his ankle - Finn isn’t wearing much, but what he is wearing is made of delicate, pale blue material - and he stumbles and lands hard on one knee.

Swearing softly under his breath, the man glances up, his curls a little longer, his face a great deal more youthful, and yet still so like the boy under the stairs. Finn frowns. ”You’re new.”
to lose my mind and find my soul

Messages In This Thread
you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 06:31 PM
RE: you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Finn - 09-12-2020, 06:57 PM