you couldn't fix what I couldn't find
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
the lullaby
Not asking right now, Remi's mind warns. But his hunger is making hazy his thoughts such that he reaches out with trembling and calloused fingers to snatch up a piece of bread. It's gone almost before it reaches his lips, leaving only a sticky residue in the corners of his mouth. He's eyeing another piece of bread as Finn's question reaches his ears. It makes his cheeks flush, the colour extending toward his hairline and ears as the not-Spyglass's thumb nearly makes contact with his skin. Flinching away as if Finn's thumb had been a branding iron, Remi scrambles back into the darkness, accidentally kicking away the plate of food in his haste.

His heart is not unlike a rabbit whose screams the pair have heard in other worlds. Remi lips are pressed together in a tight line that he might keep in the breathes that want to heave in and out of his chest. He wants to scream, to hyperventilate, to disappear entirely. This Remi has not learned to harness these feelings into something useful. This Remi has no desire to pull away the lavish blue silks, to clasp Finn around the throat and see his smile up close.

"Sorry." He whispers, tears thick in his eyes. "No, I could not...I..I mean, No one would...that is, we travel, and so.." Excuses fall from his lips, his desire to answer the question asked of him at odds with his complete inability to formulate an actual response. Not with the sweetness of honey still on his tongue and the burn of Finn's touch on his cheek.
Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 06:31 PM
RE: you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 08:48 PM