you couldn't fix what I couldn't find
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
the lullaby
As Finn rises, it's a complete relief to Remi's nervous system; he can breathe again, his eyes can move again safely. So it is that as the older man addresses the woman across the room, the almost-alchemist looks at his feet and ankles. He can see bruises there that match the ones on his wrists, and the sight of them makes his hands shake.

"No!" Remi hisses from beneath the stairs, a hand shooting out as if to grab Finn's ankle and then thinking better of it. Instead, his fingers dance on the floor like a wound spider, adrenaline and fear making shaky fingers which are normally so still. "He will...you cannot!"

The woman now at the bar, knocks back a glass of something and scowls. "Not even you could brighten this one's bed." She says, shaking her head. "Real piece of work. Mayhap if we get him drunk enough and shove him in the stable with one of the donkey's he won't know the difference." The flat tone of her voice suggests that she thinks it's a real possibility.
Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 06:31 PM
RE: you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 09:34 PM