you couldn't fix what I couldn't find
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
the lullaby
Remi flinches beneath the weight of the towel, his eyes wide and glassy and fixated intently on a drop of soup—blood—on the ground before him. Before he can do wipe himself off—there is honey on one side of his mouth and vomit on the other—he's on his feet. Hands balled into fists at his side, even this small motion makes his arms shake so lacking in energy is he. Shirtless, he bears the markings of lashes, though his aren't as deep as the ones given out at the Needle. These are from belts wielded by the hands of a drunk and angry man with poor aim. His ribs show with every shaky breath he takes, but for once his green eyes don't wander away from where they've landed on the side of Finn's face.

"No." He says, the word halfway between a growl and a whine. Infuriatingly loyal and hopelessly brainwashed, Remi takes a step toward Finn and away from the safety of the corner, as if he means to somehow back up his demand with action.
Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 06:31 PM
RE: you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 10:42 PM