you couldn't fix what I couldn't find
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
the lullaby
He holds still as best he can, though he trembles beneath Finn's fingers despite how perfunctorily they move across his skin. It's still far more contact that he's able to abide, more than he's used to, and he can't help the way he simultaneously leans into and away from the touches. When Finn is done and Remi is freshly rosy-cheeked from the scrubbing, he looks uncertainly at the towel in his hands.

Wordlessly the almost-alchemist nods. He folds the towel into a tight square and places it over the vomit-filled shirt in the corner where he can deal with it later. Trotting soundlessly behind Finn, Remi catches the offered silk with a start. It's still warm from Finn's body and smells faintly of sex and soap. He thinks he might throw up again, but he wraps it around his shoulders just the same, trying not to shiver against the heat it still holds. Remi's mind is a traitorous place to be at this age in his development, and helplessly he tries to scan the floorboard, the railing, the stairs, anything to keep his mind off of the smooth silk around him and the halo of sex that lingers hazily in the air.
Like you'd get your knuckles bloody for me

Code taken from Sky who is utter perfection
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-12-2020, 06:31 PM
RE: you couldn't fix what I couldn't find - by Remi - 09-13-2020, 06:17 PM