down to earth
Seren Taliesin

Age: 25 | Height: 5'7 in (170cm) | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 16 - Int:
UMBRA - Mythical - Dragon (fire breath)
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1197
Oh, empty my heart
"Of course," Seren laughed and shrugged lightly. If they did turn out to love her, it was all good and well. If not? Well, she was sure there were ways to win all people over. In her experience - limited though it admittedly was - all it took to open hearts was a warm smile and some genuine interest. Whether that worked outside the laid back attitudes of Torchline had yet to be tested, but how hard could it be?

Reurning her mother's smile with one of warm gratitude, the starchild made an effort to pry her thoughts from the surroundings and her own elation to listen properly to the cautions. Reaching up, she touched Safrin's hair and tucked a strand tenderly behind the perfect crescent of an ear. "If I can help those who have been afflicted, I will. But I promise you, mother, I will not go running after a cure on my own or leap into trouble if I can help it. Please don't worry, I am going to be just fine." As before, it would be difficult to be away from Safrin. But the restless itch to do something would not settle, and the guilt kept gnawing at her with every moment spent tucked away in a safe place while others suffered. People she knew, people she loved. And if all Seren accomplished by coming here was a moment spent with her father... Well. That was enough in itself. Perhaps all this urgency was really just her missing him, too.
I've got to make room for this feeling
SEREN
Starlight (Passive) | Starfilled night billow around her like a veil as she moves. It is more noticeable in daytime and when she make sudden movements.

Messages In This Thread
down to earth - by Safrin - 10-05-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: down to earth - by Seren - 10-05-2020, 07:07 PM
RE: down to earth - by Safrin - 10-06-2020, 04:28 PM
RE: down to earth - by Seren - 10-06-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: down to earth - by Safrin - 10-06-2020, 05:35 PM
RE: down to earth - by Seren - 10-06-2020, 05:51 PM
RE: down to earth - by Safrin - 10-06-2020, 06:02 PM
RE: down to earth - by Seren - 10-06-2020, 06:41 PM