Time it took us; to where the water was
for Deimos/Loren/Chulane
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
Back to the Climb. Back to a world of false turns, of caverns, of eerily glowing lava. This trip was less eventful than the last, though the Chief was still on high alert, well aware of the limited time they had with Loren and Deimos being coherent.

They were travelling with renewed purpose now, as Loren had uncovered information that boasted a cure. Of course Chulane would come, would be involved, even if it left Halo with only one council member. Noah was more than capable of stepping up for this limited time though, Chulane trusted that, at least.

"The lillies are white, veined with gold and turquoise," he supplied before they all split. "The one I found was hanging over the edge of a pool - I was in my eagle shift at the time." Then, he followed Deimos, and called up the very eyes that he'd just mentioned. He couldn't help but grin at Loren's remark about the water.

"The water really is amazing," he concurred quietly to the new General, before his mood became more sombre. "She would've loved it here."
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time it took us; to where the water was - by Chulane - 10-08-2020, 11:13 PM