Training even if you're little you can do a lot
Iris 'Siri' Acquarone
Wanderer

Age: 23 | Height: 176 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Nell Offline
Change author:
MP: 85
I R I S

The knife made contact and Iris snickered. ‘Who’s bleeding now?’, she thought, saving her breath and energy on assessing her landing, ‘The frightened tourist.’ She leaned her body back, intending to fall backwards and get some distance between her and the fae, which was when she felt herself being pulled forward.

Before she realized what was going on, she was spinning in the air. Her heart dropped to her stomach before the thought that the winged madwoman could let go of her any second propelled her to move. She used the momentum to extend her body towards the fae. Barely, she managed to hook her spindly leg behind one of the warrior’s, but it was enough for her to pull herself within reach to wrap the other around her waist. Her grip on the dagger weakened, and the blade was sent flying as it slipped from her grasp. “There! It’s gone!” She used all her strength to pull herself close to the dark haired woman and hold on. ”Put me down now, you brute!”. Iris learned that she most definitely did not like flying. Especially with a deranged pilot like the one she now clung to.

Messages In This Thread
even if you're little you can do a lot - by Alina - 10-10-2020, 04:02 PM
RE: even if you're little you can do a lot - by Iris - 10-22-2020, 06:29 PM