Training even if you're little you can do a lot
Iris 'Siri' Acquarone
Wanderer

Age: 23 | Height: 176 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 1 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Nell Offline
Change author:
MP: 85
I R I S

Iris rolled her head back and sighed as, once more, the Fae complained. “Again?”, she asked with hints of dry amusement. “No need.” Apologizing would have been more mature. It might have even eased the tension between them. However, Iris was less inclined to do that after being dangled in the air like a piece of cadaver meat. ”Besides, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Everything about you,” Iris gestured with the hilt of her blade at no particular feature of the Fae’s, ”says disoriented stranger. You were lucky to have run into me. What would you have done if someone else had gotten to you first? Mauled some street urchins?”

Iris pushed herself off the wall and flipped the blade in the air, catching it by the hilt, testing her reflexes after the disorientating beating she had received. She deposited it in the sheath on her hip and took a single step towards the other woman. ”As for the drink, it’s your loss, clearly,” a smirk lined the statement as she eyed the small woman up and down.

The Fae’s question was a strange one, and Iris considered her answer – not out of a need to keep it secret, but because of the way it was posed, as if there was a right answer. “Accepted,” she admitted, finally, observing how this fact would read on the Fae’s expression.

Messages In This Thread
even if you're little you can do a lot - by Alina - 10-10-2020, 04:02 PM
RE: even if you're little you can do a lot - by Iris - 10-23-2020, 09:30 PM