[se] until I learned to be more
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
a lion-hearted girl
Fangorn, while mildly disappointed he didn’t come off as more threatening (the dreams of yesteryears where he’d alarmed Oliver had yet to leave his head; unfortunately never encountering anyone else quite so frightened by his presence), didn’t nip or nibble at Zeph’s fingers. Instead, he intended to glide beneath them, expecting a scratch. All Melita could do was snort at the antics, then raise her head away from the lantern, back to Zeph.

“You should’ve known better by now.” She shook her head, and the crimson locks were caught in the breeze, wilder than before, uncontrolled and untamed, exactly as she wished to be and become. “This is the second time I’ve run into ghost whales. He didn’t give you any warnings?” The smirk remained, a quiet bout of laughter she hadn’t felt in days extended, and then more ties, more loops, instilling a firm structure along the base. She tested it once or twice, flexing the bottom contortions, ensuring they wouldn’t fall apart at the slightest touch. When her engineering proved to be sound enough, she continued, gilded gaze going back to him as he sat beside her.

The honeybee briefly recognized the name signified with the lantern. “Oh. I remember him,” briefly; from when they called to the luxere, another LongNight forged in what felt like ages and eons before. “I’m sorry for your loss.” James would like the scales, probably. As for the notion of Eloise, she could only swing her skull back and forth again, all glimmer of the smirk and snicker falling away. “No. I just felt like I should honor her, for being a part of the crew. Did you?”
ready for a fight
MELITA

Messages In This Thread
[se] until I learned to be more - by Melita - 11-07-2020, 09:31 PM
RE: [se] until I learned to be more - by Zephyr - 11-07-2020, 10:31 PM
RE: [se] until I learned to be more - by Melita - 11-07-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: [se] until I learned to be more - by Zephyr - 11-10-2020, 06:49 PM
RE: [se] until I learned to be more - by Melita - 11-10-2020, 10:23 PM
RE: [se] until I learned to be more - by Zephyr - 11-15-2020, 06:53 PM
RE: [se] until I learned to be more - by Melita - 11-15-2020, 11:13 PM
RE: [se] until I learned to be more - by Zephyr - 11-24-2020, 07:18 PM
RE: [se] until I learned to be more - by Melita - 11-24-2020, 11:25 PM