{SE} I thought I was done with lectures
Seasonal thread 1
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A panther in the night, a fire burning bright.

Ray let Milo grab her as she was worried about them being separated  too. The idea of one of them having to face the specter alone did not appeal to her. Ray eagerly followed as they got closer to the port. "Fuck no. The ones I saw were people I loved. And they didn't act like that specter did. It was disorienting to see them, emotional too. But not fucking terrifying like that  shadow thing." Ray explained, still coming down from the adrenaline.

"I mean, what the fuck was that thing? I've never heard of beings made of shadows. For fuck's sake what is Ludo up to?" She asked rhetorically, throwing a hand up in the air with her exasperation. Ray took a deep breath to try and calm down. "Are you sure that nothing about that specter was familiar, not it's voice or mannerisms?" Ray had yet to rule out her previous theories and wanted to double check. That entire encounter had been bizarre and Ray was still reeling from the confusion.

r a y

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
—Albert Camus

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Ray - 11-08-2020, 06:15 PM
RE: {SE} I thought I was done with lectures - by Ray - 11-17-2020, 12:25 AM