So, About That Funeral...
For Rexanna
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
i am your friend, a soul for your soul.
home. sun or water, here or away —
She smiled to Bastien, a bright cheerful one as she nodded to him. “That’s fine, it’s more of the thought that matters to me.” She offered with a roll of her shoulders as her smile softened and her eyes lingered on his older face. Despite the fact he thought she was being condescending, he had asked for her opinions and help, and while she wasn’t great at saying things with the shift in her voice she hoped he understood. It wasn’t so much of an attack on who he was, it was more about helping him to realize he could change. All he needed to do was try.

But as he mentioned that he’d be willing to help her any time she asked, she nodded and let her gaze drift from him for a moment, “Maybe you need someone that’s willing to listen?” She said thoughtfully, turning her sapphire gaze back to him as if to suggest that she, too, was that person. After all, he had listened to her story and was attentive to the details she gave him. But she hasn’t given him all of it. And she was certain that night in the Rathskeller, he hadn’t told her all of his either. “Story for story?” She hummed with another charming grin. But he seemed desperate, and she could understand to a degree of what he was going through. Her gaze shifted from amused and helpful to a bit of concern as his hands covered his face.

But when he removed them and looked to her, he almost seemed to stumble over his words. She flashed him a grin in response, not yet realizing what was happening. “Changing the subject are we?” She joked to him with a hint of sarcasm. And when it left her lips, she stepped back from Bastien with wide eyes. “Wait.” She paused, as if she could mouth the words to herself before she spoke and have them come out the correct way. She likely looked a bit crazy, standing there before Bastien, wide eyed like a doe. “I can… I can speak normally again?” It was almost a whisper as her hand moved to her mouth, no longer carrying that flirtatious him, no longer carrying that honey dipped tone of seduction. “Bastien! Gods, I think I’ve finished my task!” She cheered, a wide grin spreading along her face. She didn’t know what to do with her hands or her body, but she knew she wanted to celebrate it somehow. Yet she did need to tell Remi eventually as well. Her eyes looked around the room they were in before settling back on Bastien. “I’m… normal again!” She paused as if she couldn’t believe it.
—we are a lighthouse,
we leave and we stay.

Messages In This Thread
So, About That Funeral... - by Bastien - 03-01-2019, 08:07 PM
RE: So, About That Funeral... - by Rexanna - 03-01-2019, 08:14 PM
RE: So, About That Funeral... - by Bastien - 03-01-2019, 09:31 PM
RE: So, About That Funeral... - by Rexanna - 03-01-2019, 09:50 PM
RE: So, About That Funeral... - by Bastien - 03-01-2019, 11:27 PM
RE: So, About That Funeral... - by Rexanna - 03-02-2019, 12:05 AM
RE: So, About That Funeral... - by Bastien - 03-02-2019, 03:08 PM
RE: So, About That Funeral... - by Rexanna - 03-02-2019, 07:13 PM
RE: So, About That Funeral... - by Bastien - 03-02-2019, 09:46 PM