[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here
Open
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You know I still like you the most
The best of the best
Arialla's practical, yet very dry, view of the Gods was oddly refreshing, while at the same time depressing. So many people in Caido jumped right to defending whichever God they got on with the most, a passionate love in their eyes, or would speak of only the moral motivations and actions of their side of the argument - very few stepped outside of the bubble and looked within, considered the Gods as something separate from the people that served them.

"Thank you. I know there is." Smiling to her, he took a breath and stretched out his fingers before him, trying to think of something else to move onto; this was hardly his favourite topic, one that reminded him just how hated he was by a large portion of the world. Looking across at Arialla with a smile instead of the tired and frustrated expression he'd been wearing so far, he asked: "So where have you gotten settled? Have you found some work or something to do?"
and the worst of the worst
You'll always be my favorite ghost
SAMuEL
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Samuel - 10-14-2020, 10:08 PM
RE: [OPEN] This is My Body and Soul Here - by Samuel - 11-17-2020, 05:50 PM