stories bound in sheepskin
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
what will you do when the vultures come for you, run and hide?
He replied as she tucked away her shirts, glancing back up and nodding. She really was, Aisha was going to make a home for herself in Halo. Hopefully get some sort of house or apartment of her own, start training with the Shields, feel like a part of something new. She was so excited, just thinking about her future there adding an extra beat to the cadence of her heart.

There were things she'd miss, people she'd miss.

She stood back up, swinging her pack back over she shoulders and following Henry, a grin breaking on to her face. She hadn't expected anything, but the idea of a parting gift was more than tempting. A special thing to remember him by, Aisha had been collecting memory trinkets since she'd arrived, from the people she liked the most.

As they walked he opened up some, Aisha's smile fading into an attentive contentment. She hadn't been very active in the goings on of the grounds lately, where she'd once been keen to every word and rumor. The mention of the Order took her smile completely, contemplation resting upon the furrow in her brow. She'd heard of the Order, that they were mysterious, nefarious; only if you're a night walker. She had no intention of aligning with anyone in this war, but she definitely didn't want anyone here to get hurt.

She let him continue, about the efforts they'd maintained and the borders they created. Aisha had once tried to help with borders, certainly Henry had seen how plans such as that played out here. How many walls had he built in his life only to watch the wicked things of this world tear them down? She nodded, solemnity in her gaze as she stared forwards. "I understand, I didn't know the Order was getting so close."

There was a bittersweet taste in her mouth, an almost disdain for her decision if only for a second. Hadn't she promised not to give up? Was it a cop out to leave here? Or was she just picking and choosing her battles? She brushed it away, swiping her tongue across her canines and sighing, "I'll only be a portal away Henry, promise me if anything really bad happens that you'll tell me. I'm always ready to break teeth for a friend." She wouldn't let him see the disappointment, the disappointment that things would never be as simple as she hoped. He could see only the confidence, the soft smile of someone who had it all figured out.
AISHA

Messages In This Thread
stories bound in sheepskin - by Aisha - 12-01-2020, 02:42 AM
RE: stories bound in sheepskin - by Henry - 12-03-2020, 06:31 PM
RE: stories bound in sheepskin - by Aisha - 12-04-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: stories bound in sheepskin - by Henry - 12-04-2020, 10:24 PM
RE: stories bound in sheepskin - by Aisha - 12-06-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: stories bound in sheepskin - by Henry - 12-06-2020, 08:23 PM
RE: stories bound in sheepskin - by Aisha - 12-08-2020, 12:01 AM
RE: stories bound in sheepskin - by Henry - 12-13-2020, 02:13 AM
RE: stories bound in sheepskin - by Aisha - 12-13-2020, 04:05 PM
RE: stories bound in sheepskin - by Henry - 12-19-2020, 08:01 AM