Training maybe we'll get forty years together
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Zhanshi extended his nose right back at Loki. Although the landshark was entirely silent (Amun was pretty sure his companion couldn't actually make noise, since the Ascended had never heard a peep from Zhanshi), he lifted himself up to meet the dragonling. And then further, hoisting himself entirely out of the ground to circle the air around the Wraith's companion.

Leaving the two of them to their antics, the potter just nodded at Wessex's response. "You mean besides the lightning storms?" Shrugging, he glanced around, hand drifting to the hilt of his sword. "Monsters, probably," he responded with a sigh.

Raising an eyebrow at her last comment,  Amun reached up and poked her in the arm. "None of that now, Princess. Who else can say they've been Queen twice and were uplifted by the Voice? Sure you keep saying you've got problems, but you've come out on top of every contest so far." He beamed at her. "So let's lift those gloomy spirits. What do you need, to eviscerate something?"
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
maybe we'll get forty years together - by Wessex - 12-15-2020, 09:59 PM
RE: maybe we'll get forty years together - by Amun - 12-17-2020, 07:32 PM