A business proposal
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A panther in the night, a fire burning bright.

Ray returned the chuckle and after an appraising second, took the paper from Raza and placed it in her pocket. "Seems fair enough, thank you Keep me posted." She agreed. If the favors were as Raza described, Ray shouldn't have any trouble fulfilling them. At least she hoped not .

Ray paused, getting ready to present the more delicate proposal. "I have a feeling my other proposal falls into the big leagues. I know my father tried on numerous occasions to get you to agree to join his network. Often getting himself into quite the trouble." She began, stifling a laugh as she remembered the numerus times her father came home both baffled and frustrated. "Now I won't deny that I want that as well. But you've made it clear you work for no one but yourself. So I was hoping instead that we might make a deal. I pass on anything I feel would be of interest to you, and you would do the same in kind. Hopefully a win-win situation, as long as we have an understanding not to lie, omit, or twist the truth"

Ray placed her chin on her folded hands. "What do you think? Do you have any interest in that?"Ray had spent quite a bit of time debating how to approach Raza, how to access her information, and how to remain in her good graces. And an agreement such as this was what she figured had the best chance of succeeding.

r a y

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
—Albert Camus

Messages In This Thread
A business proposal - by Ray - 12-08-2020, 12:17 AM
RE: A business proposal - by Raza - 12-09-2020, 02:18 AM
RE: A business proposal - by Ray - 12-09-2020, 03:27 AM
RE: A business proposal - by Raza - 12-11-2020, 04:03 PM
RE: A business proposal - by Ray - 12-11-2020, 07:53 PM
RE: A business proposal - by Raza - 12-17-2020, 09:20 PM
RE: A business proposal - by Ray - 12-17-2020, 09:59 PM
RE: A business proposal - by Raza - 12-18-2020, 10:29 PM
RE: A business proposal - by Ray - 12-19-2020, 12:09 AM