it's how I lie, but no one told ya
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 5754
to be lit up from within
vein by vein
Melita hadn’t been properly part of a guild in some time; the last had been the Monster Hunter’s, and it’d been a long while since she wandered after any particular beasts (lava octopuses and ghost whales not withstanding). As the notes and letters about Zeph’s threshold came through the rivulets and channels of their communications, the girl shifted, shrugged, and set about the notions. What harm would it do, considering how many she knew and worked with that were likely already a part of the foundation? She wasn’t certain if this was any different from the Ark crew and fellow handlers, other than perhaps a more professional front. What better way to sate her curiosity, than to wander into its depths?

So the youth and her stalwart pumpkin buoyed and brimmed along in their usual steadfast accord, bag over her shoulder, following directional facets within the Finger’s. With no haunting decrees, no ghosts making their way through the tunnels, the pair were content to flicker and float through, waving to Zeph as they made their way through torchlight, snagging a few snacks on the way by.
to be the sun
MELITA

Messages In This Thread
it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Zephyr - 12-18-2020, 07:36 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Melita - 12-18-2020, 10:34 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Milo - 12-18-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Ray - 12-18-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Jack - 12-20-2020, 11:55 AM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Jack - 01-14-2021, 07:56 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Ray - 01-14-2021, 08:54 PM