it's how I lie, but no one told ya
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
JACK
Jack's late. Who cares?

He brings along the newest member of his crew, too, trusting Aurelia not to slip and fall into the tide pools left behind in Rae's Fingers when the water goes out. Following torches and well worn markers only visible to those who know the signs, it's actually a relief to be attending such a meeting. Sickness and exploration and ghost whales headbutting the hull of his ship have made it a difficult (and boring) season, and Flowerbirth can't come soon enough in the captain's opinion.

He arrives with a silent nod to all the right people, a lazy salute tossed in Zeph's direction. For once Jack doesn't bother grabbing himself a drink, and there's no cigarette between his lips either. What's the point? It's not like he gets any enjoyment out of either these days.

Still, for all of his subdued appearance, his mind is still sharp on all those present. And as well as Aurelia, he brings along another companion, who trots in like a sleek black shadow at his heels. Tail high and yellow eyes bright, Seven makes her way directly to Zephyr to mrow obnoxiously and tangle herself around his legs.
you wanted perfect, you got your perfect
but now I'm too perfect for someone like you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Messages In This Thread
it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Zephyr - 12-18-2020, 07:36 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Milo - 12-18-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Ray - 12-18-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Jack - 12-20-2020, 11:55 AM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Jack - 01-14-2021, 07:56 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Ray - 01-14-2021, 08:54 PM