it's how I lie, but no one told ya
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
and that the world is always our fault
when we did nothing, how did we do wrong?
It wasn't too long ago that Aurelia had made a trip to the Hollowed Grounds. Hadn't been much to see, though she had picked up a few miscellaneous items in her travels there. The Wilds and Mildew, however, were still fresh on her mind as she followed Jack through the intricate tunnel systems to this meeting he'd invited her to.

She walked with quick, eager steps, paying some attention to her surroundings, enough to not fall into any tidepools. This wasn't the first time she'd been in Rae's Fingers, recalling the ghost of her sister that had led her down into them and how Melita helped her. Somehow, being reminded of that didn't feel so bad anymore.

But Aurelia had never been this far in the tunnels, so her buzzing thoughts trailed off into mental silence as she paid closer attention to Jack and the markers on the walls. When they arrived, Aurelia filtered in behind Jack and Seven, looking around as she did.

Of all the familiar faces, her gaze lingered on Milo a little longer. She was unable to help the subtle curve of a smile. For a second, she lingered nearer to Jack, nodding to Saiden as he entered, considering whether or not she was hungry. Her stomach twisted at the thought of eating right now. Instead, she moved away from Jack's side to take a seat beside Milo.
and I've been thinking that when we thought
the world would break us, that we weren't wrong

Messages In This Thread
it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Zephyr - 12-18-2020, 07:36 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Milo - 12-18-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Ray - 12-18-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Jack - 12-20-2020, 11:55 AM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Aurelia - 12-21-2020, 06:43 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Jack - 01-14-2021, 07:56 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Ray - 01-14-2021, 08:54 PM