maybe there's a fever burning on the inside
ADAMMMM
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
// i may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright
if i could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep //
Adam’s laughter is something that Sunjata wasn’t sure he’d ever hear again. To hear it chime back at him quirks his lips, has a huff of laughter of his own meeting the other man. “I do know that’s not true.” He murmurs, remaining leaned against the wall, letting his steel gaze – however tired it might be – focus on when Adam steps out of the door. A dark brow raises at the offense, amusement glittering in his eyes.

A rare sort of happiness that Sunjata hasn’t had in so long. “Oh, well, I didn’t know you wanted to fuck me so bad.” He can’t help the louder laugh that slips from him. “Maybe you should’ve taken charge like Mr. Thick Arms and Gruff Voice.” Tipping a wink toward him, he turns and pushes himself off the wall, the starry tattoos on his arms swirling with the movement as he guides them down the stairs to the front door of the Slagveld to Haulani at dusk and beyond. “For what it’s worth, Ascended bites are quite fun.

He steps out into the alley that leads to the rest of it all, gesturing for Adam to pick which way he wishes to go. “Where would you like to go, first? Governor’s treat.” He can’t help the wink that slips from him, the way the smile on his face seems stiff with the soreness of his splotchy jaw, but it’s there in earnest in his eyes.
i'll stay awake 'til i trade my mistakes, or they fade away
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe there's a fever burning on the inside - by Sunjata - 01-01-2021, 10:06 PM