maybe there's a fever burning on the inside
ADAMMMM
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
// i may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright
if i could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep //
How is Nate doing… Now that’s a question. Between all the trauma and everything Sunjata’s put him through, it’s a wonder Nate’s doing well at all. But of course, given the scar that bisects the Ascended’s face, there’s got to be some diamond in the mix. They have a new home, they run Torchline, Nate’s there for all of it and then some. “Better than previously.” He murmurs, a soft edged smile crossing his face. “We got married, actually. But there was this illness that took over and it affected the Ascended too. We’re all healed now, though. So… He’s good now, all things considered.” His head shifts a bit as he glances back toward Adam, as he’s already stepping through the alleys of Torchline toward everything and yet nothing in particular.

I think it has to do with the tides, but they shift too. That part I think is probably more magical.” Shoulders rise and fall in a shrug before he’s leaning in a bit like he’s going to tell a secret. “Knowing Torchline though, there’s probably some ancient legend about it.” It wouldn’t surprise him, nor would he think it otherwise. As far as he knew, though? It was probably something magical or geological.

Sunjata shifts course to head to the islands anyway, nothing else on his agenda. “So… What’s it like? Coming back?” He asks, feeling like he’s treading dangerous territory and yet unable to stop himself.
i'll stay awake 'til i trade my mistakes, or they fade away
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe there's a fever burning on the inside - by Sunjata - 01-06-2021, 06:36 AM