maybe there's a fever burning on the inside
ADAMMMM
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It starts with sleep deprivation
It ends with a double life
ADAM
"I am thirty! I fucking died and missed my birthday!" Adam exclaimed, already having realised he'd lost the chance to properly bid farewell to his twenties while in Mort's Realm. Now that he was Ascended and technically ageless, he supposed he shouldn't be that bothered, but he still felt his heart skip a beat as he thought of the big 3 0.

His eyebrows nearly disappeared into his hairline at the news of the Ascended fucking room, something Adam would definitely have to investigate further later. While having to go on a road trip every time he wanted a blowjob sounded like a hassle, he supposed he could see the funny side to it and get used to it that way. "I'll be asking more about that later, for sure."

However, just like Sunjata's face fell, so did Adam's pretty shortly after. It seemed in his rambling about his own situation, he'd stumbled into revealing something to Sunjata that he thought was pretty common knowledge. Coming to a stop on the path, Adam was acutely aware of the sound of the gravel under his boots as he watched the realisation dawn on his friends face in silence. "...Yeah, uh..I thought you'd know that, man. The Voice has her own place she sends people. No one knows much about it, but y'can only go there if you're Ascended."
Is there a back door in this place?
I'll not be going quietly today.
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe there's a fever burning on the inside - by Adam - 01-12-2021, 08:06 PM