it's how I lie, but no one told ya
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
zephyr
The guilty undertaker sighs
The lonesome organ grinder cries
They're rats out of a sinking ship, but damn if they ain't your rats, and you're pleased to see 'em, one and all. Shame Raza couldn't make it but you spoke to her already, and the rest, well, the rest are a rag-tag group that make the backbone of Torchline's tasty underworld.

Once everyone who you figure is gonna show shows, you let the chatter die down before rising up and tapping loudly on your glass. You've stood on a rock to give yourself some leverage, and though part of you feels like a damn fool, the rest feels... kinda great about this whole weird thing.

"A'right, a'right- y'all know I ain't one fer speeches, so we'll keep it brief." Almond eyes glance among the assembled. "Us here're the people responsible fer keepin' Torchline's trade system goin'. An' keepin' it from goin' t'shit. An' if need be, keepin' th'rest'a Torch from shittin', too.

"Now we all heard tales'a strange goings on. World's gettin' bigger, an' we don' wanna be left behind. So I want y'all t'explore these wilds an' see what we can snag for tradin', 'fore anyone else does. We wanna be th'ones with supply 'fore the demand even happens, right?

"Also, there's weird fuckers comin' in from some place an' talkin' shit 'bout Ascended. Now y'all know I don' give a lick what god ya follow, but Torchline ain't a place where we judge people fer what they are - only what they do. So if y'see or hear any'a 'em assholes, give 'em a good Haole hello an' let me know about it, ok?"

Your piece done, you take a long swing of the drink. "Anyone got anythin' t'add?" And yeah, you're looking at Jack as you ask.

Lol guess who set a time limit and then forgot about it all

NO TIME LIMIT LOLOL, you don't have to post again but if you dooooo please add whether you'll be exploring as part of the guild or not. If you do and bring back information/loot it'll count as helping an organization for levelling ;D
The silver saxophones say I should refuse you
But it's not that way, I wasn't born to lose you

Messages In This Thread
it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Zephyr - 12-18-2020, 07:36 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Milo - 12-18-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Ray - 12-18-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Jack - 12-20-2020, 11:55 AM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Zephyr - 01-12-2021, 08:43 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Jack - 01-14-2021, 07:56 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Ray - 01-14-2021, 08:54 PM