it's how I lie, but no one told ya
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2256
JACK
More arrive, the din dies down, and Zeph clambers up on that little rock to start his speech. And Jack watches, listens, little more than a shadow on the wall as Zephyr blows smoke up their arses and incites them to explore. And he can't complain - his friend does a good job, the captain itching at his chin and flashing a sharp smile as the question is asked - does anyone have anything to add?

Obviously he does - when doesn't he?

"And what of the Governor?" he inquires - you can always count on Jack to stir the pot, of course. "You're on his council now. He gonna be trouble for us?" He raises his eyebrows. Of course there's more, and the look in his blue eyes suggests that much. That's for Zeph and Jack to discuss privately, of course; he just wants to make sure that there's not going to be any further unpleasantness while he's out at sea.
you wanted perfect, you got your perfect
but now I'm too perfect for someone like you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Messages In This Thread
it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Zephyr - 12-18-2020, 07:36 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Milo - 12-18-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Ray - 12-18-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Jack - 12-20-2020, 11:55 AM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Jack - 01-14-2021, 07:56 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Ray - 01-14-2021, 08:54 PM