it's how I lie, but no one told ya
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A panther in the night, a fire burning bright.

Ray hums as she considers Zephyr's words. Information would be valuable to her, as would any potential botanic resources. She had already been planning to explore the wilds for her own sake. And although she might not be an official guild member, she still benefited from their success and considered them allies. So what if she had to share some of her loot and information. The increase in her alliance with the guild as well as the potential help in exploring outweighed that.

Having made her decision, she speaks up. "I'll help out. I was already planning on exploring there anyway. If I find anything of use for you guys, I'll share. But do the same for me. If you find any bizarre plants, bring me back a sample please." She proposes her help to the guild.

Ray might not be an official member but she'll help so long as the guild in turn brings her back samples of any bizarre plants they discover.

r a y

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
—Albert Camus

Messages In This Thread
it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Zephyr - 12-18-2020, 07:36 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Milo - 12-18-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Ray - 12-18-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Jack - 12-20-2020, 11:55 AM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Jack - 01-14-2021, 07:56 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Ray - 01-14-2021, 08:54 PM