it's how I lie, but no one told ya
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
and that the world is always our fault
when we did nothing, how did we do wrong?
Aurelia listened silently as Zephyr stepped up onto a rock and gave them all a speech, which she'd been expectantly awaiting since she arrived. Her eyes snapped around at everyone at the mention of the 'weird fuckers'. All she hoped was that she wasn't singled out for any reason, not knowing if she could admit what had happened in front of everyone currently present. It was humiliating, she felt ashamed of helping Gideon at all. But she knew she didn't want to actually make it a secret, or keep it from those that needed to know. So, she decided she'd have to wait until everyone left to take Zephyr aside.

Her gaze darts between Jack and Zeph as the question is aired about the governor. Her brows furrow and she wonders about that for the moment, as well. She personally felt like Sunjata wouldn't be a problem but, the past between the governor and the smugglers wasn't exactly... a peaceful one lacking in spite or bitterness. She knew some of what had happened between them, at least. Sunjata had warned her.

All of it brought up feelings that tightened her chest and, subconsciously, she leaned her shoulder against Milo's.

That was, except for the prospect of exploring... especially with a friend. Aurelia's looking at Ray as she thinks about this, as the other woman speaks up. "I can help you with that," she added with a smile directed at Ray before she was glancing over at Zephyr and Jack more seriously, "I know my way around jungles. That's all we had where I'm from. If there's anything valuable or special in there, I'll find it."

Aurelia's explorations will be for the Guild!

& she already has information to report, so she'll see ya soon, Zeph~

(I likely won't post again but Aurelia is still present for the rest of the meeting)
and I've been thinking that when we thought
the world would break us, that we weren't wrong

Messages In This Thread
it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Zephyr - 12-18-2020, 07:36 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Milo - 12-18-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Ray - 12-18-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Jack - 12-20-2020, 11:55 AM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Jack - 01-14-2021, 07:56 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Ray - 01-14-2021, 08:54 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Aurelia - 01-15-2021, 09:19 AM