maybe there's a fever burning on the inside
ADAMMMM
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i am on a journey to discover what it's like to be free of all my demons
Going grey sparks an amused grin to cross Sunjata’s face, his hand lifting to run through his short crop of hair. “I think I’ve already found a few.” He hums thoughtfully. Nate hasn’t noticed yet, though, but Sunjata’s seen the silver piece upon occasion. The longer it remains a secret the better, he supposes, especially in terms of the next type of conversation. The fact that he’d age and turn grey and Nate wouldn’t. The fact he’d grow old and die, and go somewhere else.

He swallows it down the best he can, stopping by the water, peering out at the island in the distance before his head tilts back toward Adam, a softer smile crossing his face as he slips away the information of afterlives away for later. “I almost drowned once. When I was six.” He murmurs, before spreading his arms out in a gesture that seems to scream “but I made it”, before a thought occurs to him. “We could go over there another way.” And maybe it’s because he’s not thinking, but Sunjata steps away from Adam to give himself space. “When I shift just hop on my back and we’ll fly over it.” An explanation is given, Sunjata tugging on that tether again and shifting into his dragon shift, large ebony scales appearing along his skin, long dark wings spread wide before tucking in as he lowers himself for Adam to climb up.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe there's a fever burning on the inside - by Sunjata - 01-18-2021, 08:31 PM