Fresh Eyes
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
HENRY

Henry nodded with an understanding tilt of his head at Noah's recollections of Halo's plights. "Understandably..." he murmured in agreement, but there was nothing much more to say on the subject. His family's traded with Halovians since the portal there opened up, but Henry didn't bring it up as it would've detracted from the thing his mind was already focusing on.

I'll take you.

Excitement puffed out Henry's chest and he leaned way back in his chair with a smile, feeling victorious even though this had only been a challenge in regards to finding Noah. As far as this was actually going, it was relatively easy and the hunter seemed not to need much convincing.

Hunting in the Grounds made sense. It was his home turf, he'd know it better than Halo, he'd be there more than Halo, so on and so forth. Also, seemed like it might've been less dangerous, but.. knowing the Grounds, you never know what kind of weird shit might pop up.

"Makes sense," he aired this thought with an easy tone, pointing out, "You'll have to show me Halo at least once though, maybe. I'm an explorer, er- well, I try to be, anyway. I won't always be in the Grounds, I hope. So, I've got to master all terrains!" He adds the last bit with a flush of brio, raising his fist in emphasis. He settled back down and let out a laugh.

He clears his throat, smile fading, and nods to Noah, "When do you want to meet next, then? Leafchange will be over soon... so, that only really leaves sometime next year."
No color left but black and white, soon will all turn gray
may these shadows rise to walk again With lessons learnt

Messages In This Thread
Fresh Eyes - by Henry - 12-13-2020, 02:07 AM
RE: Fresh Eyes - by Noah - 12-31-2020, 04:48 PM
RE: Fresh Eyes - by Henry - 01-04-2021, 07:57 PM
RE: Fresh Eyes - by Noah - 01-11-2021, 08:38 PM
RE: Fresh Eyes - by Henry - 01-13-2021, 09:20 AM
RE: Fresh Eyes - by Noah - 01-13-2021, 05:19 PM
RE: Fresh Eyes - by Henry - 01-17-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: Fresh Eyes - by Noah - 01-18-2021, 06:43 PM
RE: Fresh Eyes - by Henry - 01-20-2021, 07:45 AM