may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2256
Isla

take your medicine

It doesn't matter how much of an allergy or a reaction Sunjata might have - Isla is reasonably certain that no sedative she has ever come across has this sort of an effect. Psychadelics are a different branch of drug altogether, and alarm bells immediately go off. Later she will thank Sunjata - and Nate, most likely - for whatever makes him relay all of the information to her, and whilst her fingers itch to note down all that he's saying, her now-patient comes first.

And so Isla rises to her feet so she might kneel beside the chair where Sunjata is seated, reaching out to take one of his hands between both of her own. She squeezes it, firmly but gently. "You are safe," she tells him slowly; she swears she can hear the thunder of his heart from here. "Whatever happens, however it might feel, it is not dangerous. We are in the infirmary in the Hollowed Grounds. It's just you and I in this room."

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Isla - 01-22-2021, 11:14 PM