may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
Isla

take your medicine

She notes the feathers, the dilation of his pupils, the flutter of his breathing, but of course there is little Isla can do to rush the drug out of his system. She reaches with one hand, though, to pour another glass of water from the jug, keeping her other firmly grasping Sunjata's fingers. When he mentions he's too warm, though, Isla looks and looks again, her pebble blues flashing in the half-light as she engages her optical upgrade.

And he is burning up, her brows furrowing together as she notes the fever-heat brought on by the definitely-not-a-sedative. "Yes you are," she agrees, carefully pressing the glass into his hands. "Look at me and take a drink, Sunjata. Talk me through what's happening, but remember it isn't real. It isn't here now - this is all because of the medicine you took. You're not in any danger."

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Isla - 01-22-2021, 11:35 PM