may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
His eyes remained locked on the floor, jaw set tight as she keeps one hand in his and the other moving to fill a glass of water. He’s not sure he could drink and keep it down just yet, and so he tries to focus on what she says instead. That also doesn’t help. He swallows down hard, pulling himself away from the blood that’s a mix of his and Lusea’s, to find her face among the shadowed ghosts of his past. “Its the house I grew up in.” House is a bit of an understatement, but it checks all the marks with as little talk as needed. “The floor is covered in blood.” He puts it as simply as he can.

It’s Luci’s blood. And mine.” He grows softer here, his free hand reaching halfway for the water before he realizes he should check, his hand moving to the scar on his neck, the feathers departing so he can feel the scar. He still doesn’t believe it through, his hand withdrawing and his eyes shift to look at it. “My hand is covered in blood...” He shakes his hand as if trying to get it off, despite there nothing to be taken off. His brows furrow when he finds it doesn’t work, the panic beginning to set in.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-22-2021, 11:45 PM