may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
Isla

take your medicine

She wraps his fingers gently around the glass of water even as his free hand moves to his neck, Isla giving him a cursory glance over through her upgrade even though she is already well aware of the problem. And she listens as he speaks, as the story comes out in bits and pieces - and whilst it's nowhere near enough for her to pull together a complete picture, it's plenty to realise the state of panic that the hallucination is shoving Sunjata towards.

So when his hand comes away (clean, obviously) and he shakes it, Isla is already there on her feet, reaching out to try to guide his gaze up to her own again with a careful hand against his cheek. He's already clammy, and the blanket likely isn't helping, but she doesn't want to disturb him too much for now. "Don't focus on that, okay? Can you tell me more about the house? Was it big? What kind of neighbourhood did you live in?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Isla - 01-22-2021, 11:56 PM