may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5092
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
She wraps his fingers around the glass but Sunjata’s too focused on the blood on his hand, on the way he can’t get it to come off. His frustration grows further, evident as he continues to try and wipe the blood away over and over again until her cool hand is on his cheek and it surprises him – it shocks him, taking a sharp inhale of breath that has his eyes darting toward her again.

It’s everywhere.” He tells her, his voice quiet and almost a pained whine. Her question does manage to spark an edge toward something else, away from blood but not quite from pain. The house was too full of pain and quiet and secrets to feel anything like a home, anyway. But he tries, because she’s asked him to, because it’s something else to focus on other than the blood that coats his hands, something to focus on other than the body he thinks he can see in the peripheral of his vision.

He works his jaw a few times until he manages to speak, his heart still thundering beneath her fingers. “It was a mansion.” He says softly, using it as leverage to try and push himself off in a different direction. “We… Didn’t have neighbors.” This thought confuses him for a moment, his tongue darting out along his lower lip to slowly drag as he considers it. So he settles for the typical explanation he gave those around here, in a way that made sense to them and was as close to accurate as Sunjata could do for the complication of politics of Korofi. “My father was like… A king in Korofi. I was supposed to be the next Arbiter. Except, I rebelled.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-23-2021, 06:37 AM