may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
He’s taken something. Something that is bringing him back to Korofi, a place where most of his nightmares had begun. Still, he focuses on her, wanting to believe her, not quite finding it in himself to do so just yet. But he forgets about the blood, at least, the hand stopping its attempt to rid itself of the scarlet liquid. Instead, he thinks of mansions, realization dawning over him as she mentions she lived in one too for a time.

As for no neighbors, he shakes his head slowly, drawn to the memory of said mansion. “Father was, no, is paranoid.” He explains, as if that made all the difference. He was sure his father slept with one eye open, bought everyone’s time and cooperation to ensure he didn’t meet an untimely death. But the question of what an Arbiter does has his brows pinching together, not for lack of knowing but for forgetting how they got onto the topic in the first place. “The Arbiter trains the soldiers and police. He is also the judge for crimes committed.” He is the judge, the jury, the executioner.

Suddenly, his hands feel sticky and wet with blood again.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-23-2021, 07:33 PM