may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
It’s all slow motion, the glass falling, the crash of the glass against the stone floor. It makes him flinch, reminds him of the quiet dinners broken up by his father’s rage, of glasses and dinnerware shattering, reminds him of being on the other end of those switches, reminds him of his inheritance of those suffocating fits of rage. Isla’s voice brings him back, his head snapping to her, before he ducks it a bit — ashamed, perhaps?

It might just be water to her but it’s black and poisonous from where he can tell. So he tries to soothe his heartbeat, tries to soothe the heat radiating from him. And that’s when it starts to get worse. “Ek wou nie hê dit moes gebeur nie.” He utters quietly, forgetting he’s shifted to his native tongue and not the common one. And he moves to close himself off, to set the papers elsewhere, to try and become smaller and more hidden, as if the voices wouldn’t come to him again.

A leg is drawn up, arms wrapped around so he can sit forward a bit, dark leathery wings expanding from his back — one bound and broken, the other opening to try and hide himself away from what he’s done.

Ek wou nie hê dit moes gebeur nie. — I did not want this to happen
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-23-2021, 09:05 PM