may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 2236
Isla

take your medicine

Isla blinks to attention, glancing from the vial to the body stirring in the chair, and she sets down her experiment to rise to her feet behind the desk. "Slow," she tells Sunjata, her voice a gentle thrum in the room as she heads over towards him. "Go slow, okay?" she repeats. "Small sips of water. Don't sit up or get up just yet." Her smile is kind, and she draws the spare chair closer that she might sit before him.

"You've been asleep for about six hours. It's the middle of the night, so if you feel like you want to sleep some more, please go ahead." She doesn't mention exactly what happened yet, knowing better than to overload him. "How are you feeling, Sunjata? Can you tell me where we are, and the last thing you remember?"

Isla is already glancing over him, gazing at his eyes, the size of his pupils, the way he moves and his coordination with the water glass.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Isla - 01-23-2021, 10:39 PM