may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4642
i'll love you till the day i die, even if it's just a bold face hell of a pretty lie
The panic that had set in quells when he sees Isla, when she instructs him to go slow with the water. And he does, following her instructions down to the dot as he sips lightly from the glass, tries to limber up his tongue, tries to fog away his throbbing mind. The headache grows more insistent the more he moves, so he settles for remaining draped in the chair, peering at her as she sits across from him.

His brows do raise at the mention of six hours, however, surprise and confusion overcoming him as his mind tries to wrap around it. It doesn’t go very far, however, and instead he runs his tongue along his lower lip as he tries to think. “The infirmary in the Hollowed Grounds. Your office, I think.” He begins, pausing to take another sip of the glass, a small one of course. “I feel… Like I’ve been hit by a train.” He says with a furrow of his brows, before passing it on for what he remembers last. “Uh, I remember… Taking the medicine. Talking to you about mansions?” He doesn’t remember the blood nor the drawing, nor the broken glass on the floor.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Sunjata - 01-23-2021, 10:52 PM