may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 2256
Isla

take your medicine

"How long have you been clenching your jaw like that?" Isla wonders, ever the observant one, all the while rising to her feet so she can move to collect a few things from the desk; the vial, for one, and a sealed envelope for another. Then she returns to sit with Sunjata, glad to see him steady and coming around. Still, that doesn't necessarily mean that she can talk about part of what happened without the rest of it dragging out.

Glancing to his wing, she nods absently. "I can take another look at it. I have an upgrade that can help with seeing that sort of damage," she explains, before adjusting herself to get as comfortable as possible (psychologically, of course, because physically it really doesn't matter). "Almost an hour," she tells him gently. "Then you fell asleep. There is more, though - do you want to get something to eat before we talk about it?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Isla - 01-23-2021, 11:20 PM