may the bridges i have burned light my way back home
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
Isla

take your medicine

"That is a long time to be stressed," Isla remarks with a wry smile flashed in his direction. "If you ever feel like breaking the habit, I'll see what I can do to help. Between Nate and I you will practically have a private hospital at your disposal." And then there's his wing, which is territory that Isla knows very little about, but she's thoroughly interested in it regardless. "Well, unless you've had it out the whole time since it's been broken, I can only assume it continues to heal when you aren't shifted. I wouldn't know though, honestly..."

But back to the real matter at hand. She swallows, wanting to believe what he says, not wanting to think that a mistake so colossal could be made. "Are you certain?" she asks anyway, wanting to double check. Either way, what's done is done, and she offers him the envelope instead. "In here are a few more doses of the sedative I gave you earlier. They're pre-packaged, so you don't need to measure anything - just dissolve it in a glass of water. You will know it's the right medicine, because it smells like peppermint," she explains.

Was it bad, though? Yes. But not as bad as it might have been. "You held it together well, through some severe audio-visual hallucinations. You agreed to the sedation, though, and took it willingly. So it could have been a lot worse. If you have any questions, I'm here to help piece things together for you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: may the bridges i have burned light my way back home - by Isla - 01-24-2021, 12:08 AM